U.S.A. - Burial Flag Display Case
Whenever a U.S. Military Servicemember or Veteran passes, an American Flag is draped over their casket. This flag is then folded and presented to the next of kin. This ceremony is a means for a nation to show it's gratitude for, as well as a reminder of, the Veteran’s dedication and service to their country. Such an important piece should be memorialized in a flag display case that is not only handcrafted here in America, but also built by U.S. Military Veterans, who understand the importance of that very flag.
- Flag Display Case is already made and ready to ship NEXT business day!
- Flag Size: 5’ x 9.5’
- Made with REAL Maple Hardwood
- We use REAL Glass - Never plexi-glass, which easily scratches
Overall Dimensions: 26" x 13" x 3 ½"
- Interior Dimensions: 11 ³⁄₁₆"H X 22 ⅜"W X 2 ⅝"D
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- 100% Made in the USA, 100% Built By Veterans